The nature around Pamir Highlands is definitely worth exploring. There are beautiful ice capped mountains from Tashkorgan to Mustaghata.
Day 1. Crossing Torugart pass (or Irkishtam Pass), drive to Kashgar
Day 2. Drive to Tashkorgan
Day 3. Tashkorgan to Shendi
Day 4. Trek to Langar
Day 5. Trekking to Chiqaklik
Day 6. Trekking to Jambulak
Day 7. Jambulak to Turbulung pass
Day 8. Trekking to Tukkuzbulak via Kangxiva River
Day 9. Trek to Karakul Lake, then drive to Kashgar
Day 10. Kashgar
Day 11. Drive to Torugart Pass (or Irkishtam )
Another option is to come to Kashgar by plane via Urumqi, and then drive to Kashgar.
You can also drive to Tashkorgan, then cross the Khunjirap Pass for the exit.
1. Trekking permit
2. Visa support and all necessary official documents
3. Chinese liaison officer – interpreter
4. Transfers from Kashgar to Kashgar
5. Transportation Kashgar – Subash and – Kashgar
6. Trekking equipment: a big mess tent, tables, stools, a mess kit, gas stoves and a cooking set……
7. Daily fresh meals during trek (lunch will be in the box)
8. Food while on the road
9. Meals in Kashgar
10. Pack – camels for the luggage transportation as requested
11. Ecological fee
12. Double hotel rooms for 3 nights
13. Trekking tent with mattress
Note: Suitable season: May – Sept.