Explore the Karakoram by approaching to the base camp of Mustaghata. Test your health, walk through nature, touch the glaciers. Camp in different sites.
Day 1. Crossing Torugart Pass (or Irkishtam Pass ), drive to Kashgar
Day 2. Drive to Edara, then trekking to Qoltumak
Day 3. Trekking to Base Camp of Muztagh-Ata Peak (4,450m)
Day 4. Trekking around the Base Camp
Day 5. Trekking to Subash
Day 6. Trekking to Karakul Lake
Day 7. Drive to Kashgar
Day 8. Kashgar
Day 9. Drive to Torugart Pass (or Irkishtam )
Another option is to enter Kashgar from Torugart or Irkistam Pass and drive to Kashgar.
Exiting option is also to drive to Irkishtam for the exit, after coming back to Kashgar or drive to Tashkorgan, then crossing Khunjirap Pass for exiting.
2. Visa support and all necessary official documents
3. Chinese liaison officer – interpreter
4. Transfers from Kashgar to Kashgar
5. Transportation Kashgar – Subash – Kashgar
6. Trekking equipment: a big mess tent, tables, stools, a mess kit, gas stoves and a cooking set……
7. Daily fresh meals during trek (lunch will be in the box)
8. Food while on the road
9. Meals in Kashgar
10. Pack – camels for the luggage transportation as requested.
11. Ecological fee.
12. Double hotel rooms for 3 nights
13.Trekking tent with mattress
Note: Suitable season: May – Sept.